Moors have been delighted with the response following the launch of the virtual matchday mascot package.
Traditional mascot opportunities have been unavailable due to Covid-19 restrictions, but the virtual mascot presents junior Moors fans with the perfect chance to get involved!
Dylan, Oliver, Harry, Ruben and Drew have all enjoyed the honour in recent weeks and we would love for many more to get the experience.
Home fixtures against Aldershot Town (Saturday 27th March) and Wealdstone (Tuesday 30th March) are approaching and slots are available to be a virtual mascot – there is no age limit!
From the comfort of their living room, the mascot will be the main attraction with their name popping up in the programme and on Moors TV’s live stream.
And there’s moor! For every Moors home game, each mascot will receive:
- Official Moors Matchday mascot certificate
- Pre-Match tweet with mascot's bio and photo
- Mascot’s Photo and Name featured in the Matchday programme
- Live Mascot Acknowledgement on match commentary
- 1 x Free Live Stream match code
- A copy of the Matchday programme (sent post-match) signed by mascot’s favourite player
- Unique code for 30% to use to purchase 20/21 junior Replica Kit from the Online Store
The mascot bundle gives the young Moors fan in your life a unique Matchday experience and a special Moors memory to cherish – all for just £35.
At a loss how to celebrate a lockdown birthday, or just simply want to surprise a loved one, then the official virtual Moors mascot offering is for you.
Click HERE for our fixture list in full.
To reserve your spot or for any further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, the place for all matchday mascot enquiries.